SV Spec. 385 hp, 3,929 cc DOHC V-12 engine, five-speed manual transaxle, front and rear upper and lower A-arms, coil springs, and anti-roll bar suspension, and four-wheel Girling disc brakes. Wheelbase: 98.4″
• The world’s first supercar; presented in stunning colors
• One of only 760 Miuras built from 1967–1973
• Original mid-mounted V-12 engine with five-speed manual transaxle
• Original P400 fully-upgraded to SV specification, mechanically and cosmetically
• Mechanical upgrade and improvements by Bob Wallace
The Lamborghini Miura is considered by many to be the world’s first supercar. Lithe, sensuous, and beautiful, it is at the same time brutal. Its sexy skin stretched over...